SeaStar Solutions steering cables exceed ABYC safety standards and ISO/IMCI/NMMA certification requirements and have a tightly controlled core to conduit fit to offer precise steering. The outer jacket is constructed with HDPE a high density polyethylene material that is abrasion resistant and provides a high resistance to water penetration. All cables feature output ends constructed of stainless steel material.
Standard Universal Quick Connect rotary cable SSC131XX:
- Fits SH5094P, SH5180P, SH5294P, SH91190P, SH91526P, SH91527P, SH91523P, and SH91524P.
- These cable will replace your Teleflex SSC92 or older Morse D345 cable.
- Same as Uflex M66.
- Can be used with Uflex T71FC, T72FC, T73NR FC, T83NR FC and T85.
Light Duty Steering Cable SSC62XX:
- For using with SH8050 Light Duty Steering System
- Same as Uflex M58.
- Can be used with Uflex T67 and P34.
20 Ft (6,096 m) Back Mount Rack Steering Cable