Baystar Compact Outboard Kit (cylinder, helm, 2 x 20ft tubing oil) old part no. HK4645H
BayStar™˙hydraulic steering is brought to you by the manufacturers of SeaStar®, the most trusted name in pleasure boat steering. BayStar allows you to install all of the safety, reliability and comfort of hydraulic steering onto your boats rated up to MAX. 150HP (Total). Combine this with the superior Teleflex Canada Limited Partnership design team, rigid ISO quality control and teamed with the finest materials and precision manufacturing—BayStar continues the tradition bringing comfort and safety to boating.The BayStar steering system consists of a super low friction helm for smooth comfortable steering, a balanced cylinder–featuring a compact design that fits most splashwells. For your convenience two lengths of 20’ cut to fit tubing are supplies (2 x 20’ length), two bottles of hydraulic steering fluid, and one fill tube for easy fill and purge.Features:
- Patented No FeedBack™ Steering lock valves.
- 5 turns lock-to-lock.
- Up to 150 horsepower.
- Fixed cylinder.
- BayStar hydraulic tubing cut to suit application.
- Requires 3” (76mm) cut-out hole in dash.
- Requires 21” (534mm) splashwell width.
- Meets A.B.Y.C. standards.
- Meets N.M.M.A. certification requirements.
- BayStar Helm Pump (HH4314) x 1
- BayStar Compact Cylinder (HC4645H) x 1
- BayStar Tubing Kit (HT4420H) x 2
- Hydraulic Steering Fluid (HA5430) x 2
- Filler Kit (HA5438) x 1